Search Hotels in Tolox
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 25 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 25 Jun 2020
Visitors to Tolox are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and spas. Around the area, top sights include Marbella Old Town, Puerto Banus Beach and Puerto Banus Marina.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Tolox
- The closest major airport is in Malaga (AGP), 25 mi (40.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Tolox
A favourite place to visit in the city is Sierra de las Nieves. In the area, you'll also find Marbella Old Town and Puerto Banus Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Tolox. Below is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Cerro de Hijar - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to see in the area include Puerto Banus Marina, located 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Caminito del Rey, which is 18.9 mi/30.5 km away.
Dressing for Tolox
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 8°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 9°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Tolox is 20 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C