Visitors to Cleethorpes are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, festivals and sporting events.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodation options in Cleethorpes
- The closest major airport is in Hull (HUY-Humberside), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Cleethorpes
Places to visit in the larger region include Port of Immingham, Saltfleetby-Theddlethorpe Dunes National Nature Reserve and Cadwell Park. You'll also find Grimsby Fishing Heritage Centre and Freshney Place Shopping Centre in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Cleethorpes. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Kingsway Hotel Cleethorpes - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, a bar and parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and breakfast.
- Dovedale Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Dolphin Rooms - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and location.
Getting around Cleethorpes
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Cleethorpes Station. Cleethorpes may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Cleethorpes
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 535.80 millimetres of rain falls on Cleethorpes each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C