Overview of Ibis Hull City Centre
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
Near a train station, Ibis Hull City Centre is in an area with great shopping. Hull Marina and One Stop Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Princess Quay Shopping Center and St. Stephen's Shopping Centre. The Deep and Dinostar are also worth visiting.Visit our Hull travel guide
- Bonus Arena - 2 min walk
- Princess Quay Shopping Center - 3 min walk
- St. Stephen's Shopping Centre - 5 min walk
- Ferens Art Gallery - 5 min walk
- Hull Maritime Museum - 7 min walk
- Hull Paragon Interchange Station - 3 min walk
- Hull (HUY-Humberside) - 30 min drive
- Merchant Navy Club - 1 min walk
- Diva's - 2 min walk
- New Garden Chinese Restaurant - 2 min walk
- The Admiral of the Humber - 2 min walk
- G.W.Horners - 2 min walk
About this property
Ibis Hull City Centre
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 7.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Multi storey parking within a few minutes walk for £3 a day. Good breakfast. Excellent value.