Chester Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Chester with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 11 pet-friendly hotels. Here are the top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a full-service spa and free WiFi. Guests enjoy this 4-star hotel's convenient parking and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at Brook Mollington Banastre Hotel and Spa. This hotel offers free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
- Dogs can join their owners at The Pheasant Inn. This inn offers guests a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 5-star inn's breakfast and guestroom size.
Planning your trip to Chester
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 18°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Chester is 29 mm
Exploring Chester with your pet
Known for its monuments and riverfront, Chester has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as Chester Zoo and Chester Cathedral. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Grosvenor Museum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Water World, Pets at Home Chester or Jaydee Aquatics.