Search Bronte Hotels, Sicily
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 10 Sep 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Bronte
History buffs will enjoy a visit to Bronte, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the library, monuments and museums. This city also attracts visitors with its parks.
- There are 2 Bronte hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa), 26.3 mi (42.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Bronte
- Known for its museums, whereas Museum of the Sicilian Cart, Paolo Vagliasindi Archaeological Museum, and Civic Museum of Natural Sciences are some local cultural sights
- Notable for its library, historic sites, monuments and landmarks such as Royal Capizzi College Library, Church of the Sacred Heart, and Nelson Castle
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places to visit include Mount Etna, Adrano Public Park, and Catafurco Waterfall
Staying in Bronte
You may appreciate Hotel Parco dell'Etna for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
Dressing for Bronte
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- Bronte gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year