Visitors to Bromma are sure to enjoy the sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches. Top sights around the area include Solvalla, Drottningholm Palace and Stockholm City Hall.
- You'll find 526 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Stockholm
- The closest major airport is in Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda), 21.4 mi (34.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bromma
Favourite places to visit in the city include Solvalla, Bromma Blocks and Bromma Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Drottningholm Palace and Stockholm City Hall.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Bromma. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Scandic Alvik - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and overall value.
- Mornington Hotel Stockholm Bromma - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and dining options at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Åkeshofs Slott - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit in the area include Royal Swedish Opera, 4.9 mi/7.9 km from the heart of the city, and Museum of Medieval Stockholm, which is 4.9 mi/7.9 km away.
Getting around Bromma
You can access metro transport at Brommaplan T-Bana, Åkeshov T-Bana and Abrahamsberg T-Bana. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Bromma
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 6°C during the day and -6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is -1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 12°C and night-time averages of -4°C
- About 487.50 millimetres of rain falls on Bromma each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -5°C