Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Kista, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events, coffee shops and opera houses. Top sights around the area include Stockholm Quality Outlet Barkaby, Solvalla and Taby Centrum.
- You'll find 536 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Stockholm
- The closest major airport is in Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kista
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Kista Galleria is a favourite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Kistamassan Exhibition and Events Centre to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Kista. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Forenom Aparthotel Stockholm Kista - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and a fitness centre. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Scandic Kista - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Memory Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
Popular places to visit in the area include Stockholm Quality Outlet Barkaby, 2.5 mi/4.1 km from the city centre, and Solvalla, which is 3.3 mi (5.2 km) away.
Getting around Kista
With so many choices for transport, seeing all of Kista is simple. You can access metro transport at Husby T-Bana, Akalla T-Bana and Kista T-Bana. If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Sollentuna Helenelund Station.
Dressing for Kista
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 6°C during the day and -6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is -1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 12°C and night-time averages of -4°C
- About 487.50 millimetres of rain falls on Kista each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -5°C