Visitors to Jarfalla are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, sporting events and bars. Stockholm Quality Outlet Barkaby, Solvalla and Drottningholm Palace are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 530 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Stockholm
- The closest major airport is in Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda), 14.9 mi (24.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jarfalla
Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Stockholm Quality Outlet Barkaby and Barkaby Handelsplats. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Viksjo Golf Club and Gaseborg.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Jarfalla. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Welcome Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and overall value.
- Görvälns Slott - Our customers love the dining options and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
Top places to see outside the city include Solvalla, located 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from the city centre, and Drottningholm Palace, which is 8.6 mi (13.9 km) away.
Getting around Jarfalla
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Jarfalla Bjorkliden Kallhall Station, Jarfalla Jakobsberg Station or Stockholm Barkarby Station. Jarfalla may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Jarfalla
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 6°C during the day and -6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is -1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 12°C and night-time averages of -4°C
- Jarfalla gets about 17 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -5°C