Visiting Upplands Vasby
Visitors to Upplands Vasby are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, bars and gardens. Taby Centrum, Stockholm Quality Outlet Barkaby and Djursholm Castle are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 530 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Stockholm
- The closest major airport is in Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Upplands Vasby
Favourite places to visit in the city include InfraMassan, Wasby Golf Club and Taby Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Taby Centrum and Stockholm Quality Outlet Barkaby.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Scandic Upplands Väsby - This 3.5-star hotel in Upplands Väsby Östra features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit in the area include Djursholm Castle, 10.3 mi/16.5 km from the heart of the city, and Solvalla, which is 10.9 mi (17.6 km) away.
Getting around Upplands Vasby
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Upplands Vasby Station. Upplands Vasby might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Upplands Vasby
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 5°C during the day and -6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is -1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 12°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- About 548 millimetres of rain falls on Upplands Vasby each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -5°C