Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Arlanda, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its shopping, bars and local tours. Around the area, top sights include Taby Centrum, Stockholm Quality Outlet Barkaby and Sollentuna Centrum.
- You'll find 528 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Stockholm
- The closest major airport is in Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda), 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 20 mi (32.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Arlanda
A favourite place to visit in the city is SkyCity. In the area, you'll also find Taby Centrum and Stockholm Quality Outlet Barkaby.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Arlanda. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Radisson Blu Airport Terminal Hotel, Stockholm-Arlanda Airport - This 4.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a health club. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and bar.
- Radisson Blu Arlandia Hotel - Our customers like the pool and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Clarion Hotel Arlanda Airport - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and comfortable, quiet rooms.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Sollentuna Centrum, located 14.9 mi (24 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Arlanda
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Arlanda Södra Station, Arlanda Central Station or Arlanda Norra Station. Arlanda might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Arlanda
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 5°C and the night-time average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 12°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Arlanda gets about 548 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -5°C