Search Bristol Hotels, Newport
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 11 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 22 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 29 Jul 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Bristol has to offer including its local tours. Around the area, top sights include Roger Williams Park Zoo, Naval War College Museum and Kennedy Plaza.
- You'll find 251 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Newport
- The closest major airport is in Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green), 9.3 mi (15 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in North Kingstown, RI (NCO-Quonset State), 9.4 mi (15.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bristol
Cultural venues in the city include Musee Patamecanique, Herreshoff Marine Museum and Haffenreffer Museum of Anthropology. Notable city landmarks like Linden Place Mansion and Coggeshall Farm Museum might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Blithewold Mansion Gardens and Arboretum, Independence Park and Colt State Park.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Bristol. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Point Pleasant Inn & Resort - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and breakfast.
- William's Grant Inn B&B - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Roger Williams Park Zoo, located 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the city centre, and Naval War College Museum, which is 12.1 mi/19.5 km away.
Dressing for Bristol
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be -5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bristol is 1231 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -4°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Bristol?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bristol, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Bristol?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Bristol?
What's the best hotel in Bristol to be near historical sites?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Bristol?
Bristol Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Bristol by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bristol Airports
- Accommodation near Bristol Attractions
- More accommodation types in Bristol
- Choose Your Bristol Hotel Style
- Search Bristol Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Bristol
- Hotels Near Bristol, Newport
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends