Search Hotels in North Kingstown
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 14 Oct 2020
Visiting North Kingstown
Families enjoy visiting North Kingstown though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches and seafood restaurants. Top sights around the area include Naval War College Museum, Fort Adams State Park and Touro Synagogue.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in North Kingstown
- The closest major airport is in North Kingstown, RI (NCO-Quonset State), 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Newport, RI (NPT-Newport State), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in North Kingstown
Cultural venues in the city include Quonset Air Museum, Smith's Castle and Seabee Museum and Memorial Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Historic Wickford Village and Wickford Harbor.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in North Kingstown. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- TownePlace Suites Providence North Kingstown - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and central location.
- Wickford Motor Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff at this motel. With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Naval War College Museum, located 8.1 mi (13 km) from the city centre, and Fort Adams State Park, which is 8.7 mi/14 km away.
Dressing for North Kingstown
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and night-time averages of -5°C
- About 1198.50 millimetres of rain falls on North Kingstown each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in North Kingstown?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in North Kingstown, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in North Kingstown?
What's the best place to stay for families in North Kingstown?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in North Kingstown?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in North Kingstown?
What's the best hotel in North Kingstown that's close to historical sites?
What are some accommodation options with pools in North Kingstown?
North Kingstown Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in North Kingstown by Star Rating
- Hotels near North Kingstown Airports
- Accommodation near North Kingstown Attractions
- More accommodation types in North Kingstown
- Choose Your North Kingstown Hotel Style
- Search North Kingstown Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in North Kingstown
- Hotels Near North Kingstown, Rhode Island
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends