Visiting West Greenwich
Visitors to West Greenwich are sure to enjoy the restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Around the area, top sights include Roger Williams Park Zoo, Foxwoods Resort Casino and Kennedy Plaza.
- You'll find 118 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Providence
- The closest major airport is in North Kingstown, RI (NCO-Quonset State), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in West Greenwich
Favourite places to visit in the city include Arcadia Wildlife Management Area, Leyden Farm Vineyards & Winery and Stepping Stone Ranch. Additionally, in the area you'll find Roger Williams Park Zoo and Foxwoods Resort Casino.
This is a top accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Residence Inn Providence Coventry - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Kennedy Plaza, 18.8 mi/30.3 km from the heart of the city, and Rhode Island State Capitol Building, which is 19 mi/30.5 km away.
Dressing for West Greenwich
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and night-time averages of -5°C
- About 1198.50 millimetres of rain falls on West Greenwich each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -5°C