Visitors can enjoy all that Pawtucket has to offer including the baseball games, festivals and live music. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its rivers. Around the area, top sights include Rhode Island State Capitol Building, Kennedy Plaza and Twin River Casino.
- You'll find 120 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Providence
- The closest major airport is in Pawtucket, RI (SFZ-North Central State), 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green), 10.8 mi (17.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pawtucket
Cultural venues in the city include The Met, Slater Mill Museum and Sandra Feinstein-Gamm Theatre. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are McCoy Stadium and Pawtucket Armory Arts Center.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 7 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Pawtucket. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Pawtucket is located in central Pawtucket. This 2.5-star hotel in Pawtucket features free breakfast, a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- The Best Location is Guaranteed Fully Furnished is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Providence can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- The Best Location is Guaranteed is located within 0.7 mi (1.2 km) of the city centre. This 4-star hotel in Providence features free WiFi, a 24-hour fitness centre and a coffee shop. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Rhode Island State Capitol Building, located 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the city centre, and Kennedy Plaza, which is 3.9 mi/6.3 km away.
Dressing for Pawtucket
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and -5°C at night
- About 41 millimetres of rain falls on Pawtucket each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -5°C