Cromford's accommodation options make it a great destination for budget-minded travellers and visitors will enjoy the restaurants and bars. Visitors who journey to this welcoming, relaxing city can discover its coffeehouses, shopping, and sporting events.
- Though not directly in Cromford, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- November is the most expensive month to travel here, while July tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in East Midlands (EMA), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Matlock
- Popular family attractions include Peak District National Park Authority and Denby Pottery
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Chesterfield Market, East Midlands Designer Outlet, and Westfield Centre
- While football fans may already know that sports is a top reason to visit, everyone can enjoy a game or event at Derbyshire County Cricket Club
Staying in Cromford
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Pig of Lead - B&B, averaging GBP 107.53 per night. Pig of Lead - B&B, a 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.9 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Matlock
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the nighttime average
- Matlock gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year