History buffs will enjoy a visit to Berkeley, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the castle and monuments. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this welcoming, cosy city has to offer, including its restaurants, running and bars.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 23.2 mi (37.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Berkeley
- Notable for its castle, historic sites, monuments and landmarks such as Berkeley Castle, Thornbury Castle, and Tintern Abbey
- Favourite places to visit in the city include Jenner Museum, Dr Jenner's House and Cattle Country Adventure Park
Staying in Berkeley
You may enjoy a stay at The Malt House for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
The Malt House, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Berkeley
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Berkeley is 30 millimetres