Search Hotels in Baslow
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Oct 2020
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Baslow, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops, gardens and bars. Chatsworth House, Beauchief Abbey and Arts Tower are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Baslow
- The closest major airport is in Manchester (MAN), 28.3 mi (45.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood), 29.8 mi (48 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Baslow
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Chatsworth House, Beauchief Abbey and Arts Tower. Additionally, in the area you'll find Peace Gardens and Sheffield Town Hall.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Baslow. This is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Cavendish Hotel - This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include Millennium Gallery, located 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the city centre, and Ponds Forge International Sports Centre, which is 11.1 mi/17.9 km away.
Dressing for Baslow
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 20 millimetres of rain falls on Baslow each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C