Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Bakewell
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Top Bakewell Pet-Friendly Hotels
Off Road Parking, Great Location, Pet Friendly, Youlgrave,Peak District
4.6/5Exceptional! (28 reviews)
"This bungalow was fully equipped with everything you might need for an enjoyable stay. Really great location with nice walks, pubs and local shops. Would certainly come back. Only one complaint bathroom mirror was ideal for my 6ft 1 husband not for me at 5ft 3."
Reviewed on 11 Sep 2020
The Square, Bakewell, England
Fully refundableReserve now, pay when you stay
The Rutland Arms Hotel
3.9/5Very Good! (242 reviews)
"Very nice hotel, food very good, products in the room lovely Bed very comfortable Could do with a mini fridge and safe in the room But honestly such a lovely place"
Reviewed on 3 Sep 2021
Don't see what you're looking for?
We've got more Pet-Friendly Hotels. Find the right one for you.View all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Bakewell Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Bakewell? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of the 2 that allow pets. Here is a top accommodation option as enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- The Rutland Arms Hotel is a dog-friendly hotel, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star hotel's restaurant and central location.
Planning your trip to Bakewell
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organise an outing with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 20°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Bakewell is 20 mm
Exploring Bakewell with your pet
Known for its riverfront and hiking trails, Bakewell has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit All Saints Church and Peak District National Park Authority. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Haddon Hall Manor and Chatsworth House. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Bakewell Pet Supplies, Peak Paws and Claws or Exotic-Pets.co.uk.
Frequently asked questions
Bakewell Hotel Reviews
Expedia Verified Review
5 / 5 Excellent
Very nice hotel, food very good, products in the room lovely Bed very comfortable Could do with a mini fridge and safe in the room But honestly such a lovely place
The Rutland Arms Hotel
A verified traveller stayed at The Rutland Arms Hotel
Posted 2 weeks ago