Search Hotels in Avignon City Centre, Avignon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Avignon City Centre, Avignon
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 13 Aug 2019
Visiting Avignon City Centre
Avignon City Centre is a neighbourhood that people enjoy for its interesting historical sites. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Place de l'Horloge, Palais des Papes and Musee du Petit Palais. Book a hotel in Avignon City Centre and start exploring everything in and around Avignon.
Staying in Avignon City Centre
Here are some accommodation choices in Avignon City Centre for you to consider:
- Le Clos du Rempart: Bed & breakfast with a bar/lounge, free WiFi and a terrace, 13-minute walk from Pont Saint-Bénézet. Our guests enjoy the B&B's spacious rooms and walkable location.
- La Mirande: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, steps from Place de l'Horloge. Expedia travellers like this hotel's helpful staff.
- Hotel d'Europe: Hotel with a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, steps from Place de l'Horloge. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
Avignon City Centre may not have the accommodation you're looking for, but you might consider venturing to a nearby Avignon neighbourhood for a place to stay. Arles City Centre is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its interesting historical sites. This neighbourhood is home to 78 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Hôtel de l'Amphithéâtre: Hotel featuring free WiFi and laundry facilities, steps from Cirque Romain. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable beds and walkable location.
- Hôtel du Cloître: Hotel with a rooftop terrace, free WiFi and laundry facilities, steps from Cirque Romain. Expedia travellers like this hotel's central location and helpful staff.
- Hotel De La Muette: 2-star hotel with free WiFi, parking and a terrace, steps from Cirque Romain. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and breakfast.
Attractions like Musee du Petit Palais, Musee Calvet and Collection Lambert highlight Avignon's local culture. Place de l'Horloge and Palais des Papes are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Arles City Centre, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Cirque Romain. Place du Forum, Church of St. Trophime and National School of Photography are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Arles.