Visitors to Maussane-les-Alpilles are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views. Top sights around the area include Chateau des Baux, Abbey de Montmajour and Place de l'Horloge.
- You'll find 1047 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of St.-Remy-de-Provence
- The closest major airport is in Avignon (AVN-Caumont), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Nimes (FNI-Garons), 20.8 mi (33.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Maussane-les-Alpilles
A favourite place to visit in the city is Alpilles. Additionally, in the area you'll find Chateau des Baux and Abbey de Montmajour.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Place de l'Horloge, 16.3 mi/26.3 km from the city centre, and Palais des Papes, which is 16.5 mi (26.5 km) away.
Dressing for Maussane-les-Alpilles
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Maussane-les-Alpilles is 668.30 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C