Search Hotels in Arles City Centre, Arles
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Arles City Centre, Arles
Reviewed on 10 Jan 2020
Visiting Arles City Centre
Arles City Centre is a neighbourhood that people enjoy for its interesting historical sites. You might plan a visit to Cirque Romain while you're in town. With hotels to suit everyone's tastes, Arles City Centre serves as a good starting point for exploring the greater Arles area.
Staying in Arles City Centre
You’ll get to choose from several accommodation options in Arles City Centre, and travellers enjoy these top picks:
- Hôtel de l'Amphithéâtre: Hotel featuring free WiFi and laundry facilities, steps from Cirque Romain. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable beds and walkable location.
- Hôtel du Cloître: Hotel with a rooftop terrace, free WiFi and laundry facilities, steps from Cirque Romain. Expedia travellers like this hotel's central location and helpful staff.
- Hotel De La Muette: 2-star hotel with free WiFi, parking and a terrace, steps from Cirque Romain. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and breakfast.
Arles City Centre may not have the type of accommodation you're looking for, so consider staying in a nearby Arles neighbourhood instead. Guests like the Nimes City Centre neighbourhood nearby for its historic landmarks. This neighbourhood is home to 15 hotels and other accommodation options, including these top choices:
- Hôtel de l'Amphithéâtre: 3-star hotel with free WiFi and a computer station, steps from Nimes Arena. Our guests enjoy the hotel's quiet location and breakfast.
- Hotel Imperator: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, steps from Maison Carree. Expedia travellers like this hotel's local sightseeing.
- Acanthe du Temple: 2-star hotel with free WiFi, parking and a 24-hour front desk, steps from Archaeology Museum. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its walkable location and breakfast.
Sightseeing Around Arles
Some landmarks in Arles City Centre that you won't want to miss include Cirque Romain, Place du Forum and Church of St. Trophime. National School of Photography and Place de la Republique are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighbourhood.
If you want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, consider a visit to the nearby neighbourhood of Nimes City Centre to visit Maison Carree, Old Nimes Museum and Nimes Arena. Think about a stop by Theater de Nimes, Museum of Modern Art and Herbes Square during your stay.