Visitors can enjoy all that Fos-sur-Mer has to offer including the parks and monuments. A top sight in the city is Camargue Regional Nature Park.
- You'll find 452 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Arles
- The closest major airport is in Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence), 14 mi (22.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Avignon (AVN-Caumont), 32.4 mi (52.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fos-sur-Mer
The picturesque setting of Camargue Regional Nature Park and Fos-sur-Mer Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Saint Sauveur Church to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Fos-sur-Mer. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel Ariane - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options.
- Hôtel Azur - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a bar.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Alpilles, 21.8 mi/35.1 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Fos-sur-Mer
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Fos-sur-Mer gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C