Search Hotels in Salon-de-Provence
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 28 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 27 Aug 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 27 Aug 2018
Reviewed on 22 Aug 2019
Visitors to Salon-de-Provence are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, golf courses and mountain views. Top sights around the area include Chateau des Baux and Alpilles.
- You'll find 844 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of St.-Remy-de-Provence
- The closest major airport is in Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence), 15 mi (24.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Avignon (AVN-Caumont), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Salon-de-Provence
Cultural venues in the city include Nostradamus Museum, Musee Grevin de la Provence and Savonnerie Marius Fabre. Notable city landmarks like Chateau de l'Emperi and Fontaine Moussue might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Alpilles to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Salon-de-Provence. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ace Hotel Salon de Provence - Amenities at this hotel include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Garrigae Abbaye de Sainte-Croix - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Brit Hotel Salon de Provence - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value.
Top places to visit in the area include Chateau des Baux, 16.7 mi/26.9 km from the city centre, and Abbey de Montmajour, which is 22.2 mi (35.7 km) away.
Getting around Salon-de-Provence
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Salon Station. Salon-de-Provence might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Salon-de-Provence
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Salon-de-Provence gets about 23 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Salon-de-Provence?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Salon-de-Provence, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Salon-de-Provence?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Salon-de-Provence?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Salon-de-Provence?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Salon-de-Provence?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Salon-de-Provence?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Salon-de-Provence?
What's the best golf hotel in Salon-de-Provence?
What's the best hotel in Salon-de-Provence that's close to historical sites?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Salon-de-Provence?
Salon-de-Provence Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Salon-de-Provence by Star Rating
- Hotels near Salon-de-Provence Airports
- Accommodation near Salon-de-Provence Attractions
- More accommodation types in Salon-de-Provence
- Choose Your Salon-de-Provence Hotel Style
- Search Salon-de-Provence Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Salon-de-Provence
- Hotels Near Salon-de-Provence, St.-Remy-de-Provence
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends