- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Le Vallon de Valrugues & SPA
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Suite, Terrace
Suite (Van Gogh)
Suite Villa Valrugues
About this area
Located in St.-Remy-de-Provence, Le Vallon de Valrugues & SPA is in the historical district and near the boardwalk. Palais des Papes and Collegiale Saint-Martin are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Alpilles and Camargue Regional Nature Park. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including kayaking, golfing and golf lessons. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our St.-Remy-de-Provence travel guide
- Mas de la Pyramide - 18 min walk
- Monastery of St. Paul of Mausolus - 20 min walk
- Les Antiques - 4 min drive
- Archaeological site of Glanum - 5 min drive
- Carrieres de Lumieres - 16 min drive
- Graveson-Maillane Station - 13 min drive
- Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence) - 56 min drive
- Restaurant gastronomique — 1 min walk
- Le Bistrot des Alpilles - 11 min walk
- Restaurant De La Fontaine - 11 min walk
- Chez xa - 11 min walk
- La maison du bon café - 11 min walk
About this property
Le Vallon de Valrugues & SPA
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Had a very short stay and it was pleasant. Breakfast is mostly bread. All of the same selections.