Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Avignon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Avignon Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Avignon Pet-Friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 20 Dec 2019
Avignon Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Avignon and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 48 hotels that accept pets. Review these popular Avignon hotels and accommodation types that are enjoyed by travellers with pets:
- Au Saint Roch - Hotel et Jardin is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Guests like the walkable location at this 2-star hotel.
- Pets are welcome at Hotel d'Europe. This hotel offers free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.
- Pets can join their owners at Apart'Hotel Sainte-Marthe. This apartment provides guests with a rooftop terrace and in-room kitchenettes.
Planning your trip to Avignon
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 28°F during the day and 6°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°F during the day and 12°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Avignon is 25 mm
Exploring Avignon with your pet
Known for its castles and museums, Avignon has lots to offer visitors, including its festivals, riverfront and cathedrals. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as Place de l'Horloge and Palais des Papes. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Musee du Petit Palais and Pont Saint-Bénézet. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Maxi Zoo, Le Mas de la Gallinière or Botanic® Le Pontet.