- 4 min drive
- Parc des Expositions
- 5 min drive
- École hotelière d'Avignon: restaurant
- 4 min walk
- Ibis Styles Avignon Sud
- 8 min walk
- Avignon (AVN-Caumont)
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Hotel Campanile Avignon Sud - Montfavet la Cristole is located in Avignon. Notable landmarks in the area include Place de l'Horloge and Pont Saint-Bénézet, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Musee du Petit Palais. SplashWorld Provence and Epicurium are also worth visiting.
- Epicurium - 4 min drive
- Parc des Expositions - 5 min drive
- Avignon Festival - 9 min drive
- Collection Lambert - 10 min drive
- Place Pie - 17 min drive
- Avignon Sud Station - 3 min drive
- Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence) - 50 min drive
- École hotelière d'Avignon: restaurant — 4 min walk
- Ibis Styles Avignon Sud — 8 min walk
- Hippopotamus — 11 min walk
- Captain Burger — 13 min walk
- Quick — 15 min walk
About this property
Hotel Campanile Avignon Sud - Montfavet la Cristole
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5.00 per pet, per day.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 22 lb/10 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.90 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Campanile Avignon Sud Montfavet Cristole
- Hotel Campanile Sud Montfavet Cristole
- Campanile Avignon Sud Montfavet Cristole
- Campanile Sud Montfavet Cristole
- Hotel Campanile Avignon Sud - Montfavet la Cristole Hotel
- Hotel Campanile Avignon Sud - Montfavet la Cristole Avignon
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–9 AM: EUR 9.90 per person
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free newspapers in reception
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- 1 meeting room
- Conference space (377 square feet)
- Picnic area
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
- TV in reception
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- Hairdryer (on request)
- TV channels
- LCD TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Access via exterior corridors
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Al fresco dining restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Reliable hotel group scores again
Simple overnight stop needs perfectly met. Parking and location easy to find. A little further out than I expected