Search Hotels in Apollo Bay
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Apollo Bay
Travellers to Apollo Bay give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. Top sights in the city include Great Otway National Park and Apollo Bay Harbour. In Apollo Bay, there are 218 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Apollo Bay
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Great Otway National Park, Great Ocean Road Visitor Information Centre and Great Ocean Road Waterfront. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Apollo Bay Harbour and Marriners Lookout.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Johanna Beach, located 15 mi (24.1 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Apollo Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 17°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 14°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of 10°C
- About 813 millimetres of rain falls on Apollo Bay each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 9°C