Search Hotels in Lorne
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Lorne, which is also known for its spas and cafes. This city also attracts tourists with its gardens.
- There are 201 hotels and other accommodation options in Lorne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon), 44.6 mi (71.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Lorne
The city's beaches and gardens provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Teddy's Lookout. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Erskine Falls and Lorne Surf Life Saving Club.
In Surf Coast, there are 201 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lorne Bay View Motel - This 3-star motel features free WiFi, free parking and laundry facilities. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Sandridge Motel - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this motel. With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi.
- Mantra Lorne - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Apollo Bay Harbour, 22 mi/35.4 km from the city centre.
Dressing for Lorne
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 20°C and the night-time average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 17°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 14°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 10°C at night
- About 813 millimetres of rain falls on Lorne each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 9°C