Visiting Port Campbell
Travellers to Port Campbell give high marks for the bustling port. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. Top sights around the area include Twelve Apostles and Port Campbell National Park. In Port Campbell, there are 21 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Campbell
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and such places to visit as Port Campbell National Park and Port Campbell Foreshores. Additionally, you'll find Twelve Apostles in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Port Campbell. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Anchors Port Campbell - This 4.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and laundry facilities. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale.
- The Port O Call - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this motel. Amenities at this 3.5-star motel include free parking and an in-room kitchenette.
- Port Campbell Guesthouse & Flash Packers - This 2.5-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking and a terrace.
Dressing for Port Campbell
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 17°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 10°C as the night-time average
- Port Campbell gets about 813 millimetres of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°C