Search Hotels in Anglesea
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Anglesea are sure to enjoy the spas, beaches and restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Bell's Beach and Barwon Heads Golf Club.
- There are 57 hotels and other accommodation options in Anglesea
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon), 30 mi (48.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Anglesea
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Anglesea Surf Beach, Point Addis Marine National Park and Coogoorah Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Anglesea Golf Club and Ellimatta Reserve.
In Aireys Inlet, you'll find 57 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Great Ocean Road Resort is located 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 4-star aparthotel in Anglesea can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Anglesea Family Caravan Park is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city's heart. This 2-star campsite in Anglesea features an outdoor pool, free parking and a fitness centre. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Twiggy @ Anglesea is located within 2 mi (3.3 km) of the city centre. This 4-star apartment in Anglesea features a restaurant, free parking and a bar.
Top places to see in the area include Bell's Beach, located 7 mi (11.3 km) from the city centre, and Barwon Heads Golf Club, which is 19.2 mi/30.8 km away.
Dressing for Anglesea
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 17°C with night-time averages of 5°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and night-time averages of 7°C
- About 20 millimetres of rain falls on Anglesea each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 5°C