Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Anacapri, which is also known for its local tours and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafes. Top sights in the city include Villa San Michele and Blue Grotto.
- There are 86 hotels and other accommodation options in Anacapri
- The closest major airport is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Anacapri
The city is notable for landmarks like Villa San Michele, Faro di Punta Carena and Piazza Vittoria. The city's natural beauty is on display at Blue Grotto, Mount Solaro and Campanian Archipelago. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Monte Solaro Chairlift and Casa Rossa.
In Capri, there are 86 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- San Nicola Guest House - Amenities at this guesthouse include free WiFi and a free manager's reception. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Relais Villa Anna - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this guesthouse. Amenities at this guesthouse include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- IL Giardino Dell'Arte - Guest House - Amenities at this townhouse include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Top places to see around the area include Marina Grande Beach, 9.1 mi/14.6 km from the heart of the city, and Piazza Tasso, which is 9.5 mi (15.2 km) away.
Dressing for Anacapri
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 7°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- Anacapri gets about 28 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C