Get an overview of this hotelDesigner hotel by the waterfront in Amsterdam
Clubbing near the city
Placing guests between Rietlandpark and the waterfront, Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy is a 10-minute tram ride from the city center. Clubbers are just 3 minutes from dancing the night away at the Panama club. The National Maritime Museum is a 20-minute walk, the Dutch Press Museum 10 minutes.
Library, bicycle rental
The breakfast buffet is a great way to start the day. The restaurant also serves lunch and dinner. Further amenities include 7 meeting rooms, a library, and a luggage storage.
Cool design, free WiFi
Rooms have been individually designed with different colors and furnishings, and take into account a variety of needs, tastes, and budgets. Guests can sit back and watch some TV, and upload pics of their digs with the free WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include 7 meeting rooms. This historic hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 7
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Year Built 1921
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Lloyd Hotel Restaurant - This onsite restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Pets allowed (no fees)
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Cultural Embassy
- Hotel Lloyd
- Lloyd Cultural Embassy
- Lloyd Cultural Embassy Amsterdam
- Lloyd Cultural Embassy Hotel
- Lloyd Hotel
- Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy
- Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy Amsterdam
- Lloyd Hotel Cultural Embassy
- Lloyd Hotel Cultural Embassy Amsterdam
- Lloyd Hotel Amsterdam
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.