Search Hotels in Airdrie
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Airdrie are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. Top sights around the area include Celtic Park, Glasgow Cathedral and George Square.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Airdrie
- The closest major airport is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Edinburgh (EDI), 23.9 mi (38.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Airdrie
A favourite place to visit in the city is Airdrie Golf Club. Additionally, in the area you'll find Celtic Park and Glasgow Cathedral.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Airdrie. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Shawlee Cottage - B&B - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Knight's Rest Guest House - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this guesthouse. This 3-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include George Square, located 11.2 mi (18 km) from the city centre, and Gallery of Modern Art, which is 11.2 mi/18 km away.
Getting around Airdrie
If you want to journey outside the area, hop aboard a train from Drumgelloch Station, Airdrie Station or Caldercruix Station. Airdrie may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Airdrie
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 18°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Airdrie is 1323 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 18°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Airdrie?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Airdrie, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Airdrie?
Airdrie Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Airdrie by Star Rating
- Hotels near Airdrie Airports
- Accommodation near Airdrie Attractions
- More accommodation types in Airdrie
- Choose Your Airdrie Hotel Style
- Search Airdrie Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Airdrie
- Hotels Near Airdrie, Scotland
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends