Visitors to Aberlour are sure to enjoy the bars. This city also attracts tourists with its countryside and welcoming setting. Top sights in the city include Macallan Distillery and Cardhu Distillery.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodation options in Aberlour
- The closest major airport is in Inverness (INV), 29.4 mi (47.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Aberdeen (ABZ), 44.8 mi (72.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Aberlour
Cultural venues in the city include Macallan Distillery, Cardhu Distillery and Speyside Cooperage. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Aberlour Distillery and Glen Grant Distillery.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Aberlour. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Cardhu Country House - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Norlaggan Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. Amenities at this 3-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free parking.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Lecht Ski Resort, located 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Aberlour
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 17°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- About 32 millimetres of rain falls on Aberlour each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 17°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C