Visitors to Craigellachie are sure to enjoy the bars. This city also attracts tourists with its cosy and cultural setting. Top sights around the area include Macallan Distillery and Cardhu Distillery.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Craigellachie
- The closest major airport is in Inverness (INV), 32.9 mi (52.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Craigellachie
The city's cultural venues include Macallan Distillery and Speyside Cooperage. Additionally, you'll find Cardhu Distillery in the area.
This is a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Craigellachie Hotel of Speyside - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Craigellachie
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 17°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 18°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- Average annual rainfall for Craigellachie is 868.50 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 17°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 1°C