Wigan Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Wigan? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of the 3 that allow pets. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- The Brocket Arms- a JD Wetherspoon Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and a bar/lounge.
- Macdonald Kilhey Court is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a full-service spa and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Britannia Hotel Wigan. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and an indoor pool. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location.
Planning your trip to Wigan
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 18°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Wigan is 31 mm
Exploring Wigan with your pet
Known for its rich culture, Wigan has lots to offer visitors, including its golfing, libraries and entertainment. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as Wigan Pier and DW Stadium. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Museum of Wigan Life and Wigan Little Theatre. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home, Pets at Home Wigan or Pets at Home Bolton.