Search Hotels in Waipahu
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 1 Apr 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Waipahu has to offer including the beaches, shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and museums. Waikele Premium Outlets, USS Missouri Memorial and Pearlridge are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Waipahu
- The closest major airport is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 7 mi (11.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Waipahu
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Waikele Premium Outlets is a favourite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hawaii's Plantation Village and Royal Kunia Country Club.
As you make plans for a getaway to Waipahu, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 192 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Beautiful & Convenient, Classic Neighborhood is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of Waipahu. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Honolulu can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Vaycay With Southern Comfort and the Aloha Spirit at Hollis Manor is 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from central Waipahu. This 3.5-star hotel in Honolulu features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is 13.7 mi (22 km) from the centre of Waipahu. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Honolulu can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
Top places to visit outside the city include USS Missouri Memorial, located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the city centre, and Pearlridge, which is 4.5 mi/7.2 km away.
Dressing for Waipahu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 25°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 16°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 17°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- Waipahu gets about 1632 millimetres of rain per year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°C