Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Uddingston are sure to enjoy the restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Around the area, top sights include Celtic Park, Glasgow Cathedral and Hampden Park.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Uddingston
- The closest major airport is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.), 13.8 mi (22.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Edinburgh (EDI), 29.2 mi (46.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Uddingston
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Celtic Park, Glasgow Cathedral and Hampden Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find George Square and Gallery of Modern Art.
As you start planning your visit to Uddingston, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 600 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- OYO Redstones hotel is located in central Uddingston. With a stay at this hotel in Glasgow, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
- Clyde Walkway Apartment is located in the heart of Uddingston. Located in Glasgow, this 4-star apartment features a kitchen, free WiFi and a living room. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its location.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include The SSE Hydro, located 8.1 mi (13 km) from the city centre, and Clyde Auditorium, which is 8.2 mi/13.2 km away.
Getting around Uddingston
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Glasgow Uddingston Station. Uddingston might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Uddingston
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 18°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Uddingston gets about 1323 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 18°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Uddingston?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Uddingston, will I receive a refund?
Uddingston Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Uddingston by Star Rating
- Hotels near Uddingston Airports
- Accommodation near Uddingston Attractions
- More accommodation types in Uddingston
- Choose Your Uddingston Hotel Style
- Search Uddingston Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Uddingston
- Hotels Near Uddingston, Glasgow
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends