Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Bothwell
Budget-minded travellers will find a good deal in Bothwell, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the restaurants and bars. Visitors who travel to this welcoming, relaxing city can discover its coffeehouses, theme park and running.
- There are 2 Bothwell hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.), 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Bothwell
- Popular cultural attractions include David Livingstone Centre, Gallery of Modern Art, and The SSE Hydro
- Popular family attractions include M&Ds Theme Park, Aquatec, and Xscape Braehead
- Notable landmarks include Bothwell Castle, Glasgow Cathedral, and George Square
Staying in Bothwell
For trips with large groups, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Holiday Inn Express Strathclyde Park M74 JCT 5.
You may appreciate Bothwell Bridge Hotel for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
Bothwell Bridge Hotel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.8 out of 5 user rating. Also Holiday Inn Express Strathclyde Park M74 JCT 5 has a 3.6 rating by guests.
Dressing for Bothwell
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 18°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- About 1326 millimetres of rain falls on Bothwell each year