- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Dakota Glasgow
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Double Room
Classic Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Glasgow's City Centre Glasgow neighbourhood, Dakota Glasgow is in the city centre and near a train station. The SSE Hydro and Kings Theatre Glasgow are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Sauchiehall Street and Buchanan Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Ibrox Stadium or Celtic Park.
- Sauchiehall Street - 1 min walk
- Kings Theatre Glasgow - 4 min walk
- Royal Concert Hall - 10 min walk
- Buchanan Street - 12 min walk
- George Square - 13 min walk
- Glasgow Charing Cross Station - 5 min walk
- Cowcaddens Station - 8 min walk
- Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) - 23 min drive
- The Grill — 1 min walk
- Palomino - 1 min walk
- Alla Turca - 2 min walk
- Diablero - 2 min walk
- Bunker - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Lovely hotel, but pricey. Nice for a treat.