Hotels in Trapani, Italy
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Trapani are sure to enjoy the port. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, architecture and sightseeing tours. Top sights in the city include Cathedral of San Lorenzo, Pepoli Regional Museum and Port of Trapani.
- There are 295 hotels and other accommodation options in Trapani
- The closest major airport is in Trapani (TPS-Vicenzo Florio), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Palermo (PMO-Punta Raisi), 34.5 mi (55.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Trapani
The city's cultural venues include Pepoli Regional Museum and Villino Nasi. The city is notable for landmarks like Cathedral of San Lorenzo, Palazzo della Giudecca and Triton's Fountain. The city's natural beauty is on display at Villa Margherita, Saline di Trapani and Paceco Natural Reserve and Porta delle Botteghelle Beach.
Other top sights in Trapani include Port of Trapani. In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Trapani-Erice Cable Car, 2.4 mi/3.8 km from the heart of the city, and Venere Castle, which is 4.7 mi/7.5 km away.
Getting around Trapani
With so many choices for transport, seeing all of Trapani is easy. If you want to journey outside the city, hop aboard a train from Trapani Station, Trapani Salina Grande Station or Marausa Station. You can take a ferry to see more of the region.
Dressing for Trapani
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 19°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and night-time averages of 10°C
- Trapani gets about 21 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 9°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Trapani?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Trapani, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Trapani?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Trapani?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Trapani?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Trapani?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Trapani?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Trapani?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Trapani?
Trapani Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Trapani by Star Rating
- Hotels near Trapani Airports
- Areas of Trapani
- Accommodation near Trapani Attractions
- More accommodation types in Trapani
- Choose Your Trapani Hotel Style
- Search Trapani Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Trapani
- Hotels Near Trapani, Sicily
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends