Search Hotels in San Vito Lo Capo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Apartment With 2 Bedrooms in San Vito Lo Capo, With Furnished Terrace and Wifi - 150 m From the Beach
Visiting San Vito Lo Capo
Visitors to San Vito Lo Capo are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples and monuments. Top sights in the city include San Vito Lo Capo Beach and Zingaro Nature Reserve.
- There are 346 hotels and other accommodation options in San Vito Lo Capo
- The closest major airport is in Palermo (PMO-Punta Raisi), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Trapani (TPS-Vicenzo Florio), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in San Vito Lo Capo
The city is notable for landmarks like Chapel of Saint Crescentia, Mother Church and Tonnara del Secco. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: San Vito Lo Capo Beach, Zingaro Nature Reserve and Macari Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Venere Castle and Trapani-Erice Cable Car.
In Scopello, there are 346 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Artemide Hotel - Amenities at this property include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Baia Santa Margherita B&B - Our customers like the location at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and a fitness centre.
- Hotel Perla Gaia - Amenities at this property include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to see around the area include Pepoli Regional Museum, located 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the city centre, and Cathedral of San Lorenzo, which is 16.5 mi/26.6 km away.
Dressing for San Vito Lo Capo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 11°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for San Vito Lo Capo is 556.50 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in San Vito Lo Capo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in San Vito Lo Capo, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in San Vito Lo Capo?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to San Vito Lo Capo?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to San Vito Lo Capo?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in San Vito Lo Capo?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in San Vito Lo Capo?
San Vito Lo Capo Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in San Vito Lo Capo by Star Rating
- Hotels near San Vito Lo Capo Airports
- Accommodation near San Vito Lo Capo Attractions
- More accommodation types in San Vito Lo Capo
- Choose Your San Vito Lo Capo Hotel Style
- Search San Vito Lo Capo Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in San Vito Lo Capo
- Hotels Near San Vito Lo Capo, Sicily
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends