Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Castellammare del Golfo
Visitors to Castellammare del Golfo are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's archaeological sites and festivals. Around the area, top sights include Segesta Archaeological Site, Greek Temple of Segesta and San Vito Lo Capo Beach.
- There are 467 hotels and other accommodation options in Castellammare del Golfo
- The closest major airport is in Palermo (PMO-Punta Raisi), 16.4 mi (26.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Trapani (TPS-Vicenzo Florio), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Castellammare del Golfo
The city's cultural venues include Maritime Museum Uzzaredru and Ethno-Anthropological Museum Annalisa Buccellato. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: Zingaro Nature Reserve, Castellammare del Golfo Beach and Alcamo Marina Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tonnara of Scopello and Guidaloca Beach.
In San Vito Lo Capo, you'll find 467 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily organise your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Sopra Le Mura - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Marina di Petrolo Hotel & Spa - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this property. Amenities at this property include a full-service spa and free WiFi.
- Badia - Amenities at this guesthouse include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Popular places to see in the area include Segesta Archaeological Site, located 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the city centre, and Greek Temple of Segesta, which is 6.4 mi/10.2 km away.
Dressing for Castellammare del Golfo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 11°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 13°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and night-time averages of 12°C
- Average annual rainfall for Castellammare del Golfo is 556.50 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 11°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Castellammare del Golfo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Castellammare del Golfo, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Castellammare del Golfo?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Castellammare del Golfo?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Castellammare del Golfo?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Castellammare del Golfo?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Castellammare del Golfo?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Castellammare del Golfo?
Castellammare del Golfo Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Castellammare del Golfo by Star Rating
- Hotels near Castellammare del Golfo Airports
- Accommodation near Castellammare del Golfo Attractions
- More accommodation types in Castellammare del Golfo
- Choose Your Castellammare del Golfo Hotel Style
- Search Castellammare del Golfo Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Castellammare del Golfo
- Hotels Near Castellammare del Golfo, Sicily
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends