Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 14 Jul 2018
Pocket Guide: Favignana
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Favignana, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the cycling, beaches and island. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its monuments, entertainment and parks.
- There are 22 Favignana hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Trapani (TPS-Vicenzo Florio), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Favignana
- Cycling, boating and a port are top activities, whereas sights to visit include Trapani-Erice Cable Car
- Museo dell'Ex-Stabilimento Florio della Tonnara and Museo Regionale Pepoli are popular cultural attractions
- Its monuments and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include Madrice Cathedral, Palazzo Florio, and Santa Caterina Castle
- The beaches, island and parks provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Randagia Beach, Burrone Beach, and Marasolo Beach
Getting around Favignana
Favignana has many options for getting around. You can explore your options for water transport at the port.
Staying in FavignanaWith 24 hotels and other accommodations in Favignana, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate:
- 10 hotels, ranging from GBP 78/night to GBP 174/night
- 5 apartments, ranging from GBP 45/night to GBP 144/night
- Il Portico
- Favignana Hotel
Il Portico, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Favignana Hotel has a 4.6 rating by guests.
Dressing for Favignana
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the nighttime average to be 9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Favignana gets about 21 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Favignana?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Favignana, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Favignana?
What's the best hotel for families in Favignana?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Favignana?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Favignana?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Favignana?
Where's the best place to stay in Favignana that's close to historical sites?
Favignana Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Favignana by Star Rating
- Hotels near Favignana Airports
- Accommodation near Favignana Attractions
- More accommodation types in Favignana
- Choose Your Favignana Hotel Style
- Search Favignana Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Favignana
- Hotels Near Favignana, Sicily
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends