Search Hotels in Termini Imerese
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 19 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 1 Aug 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 May 2019
Reviewed on 31 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 2 Jun 2019
Reviewed on 11 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2020
Visiting Termini Imerese
Visitors can enjoy all that Termini Imerese has to offer including the mountain views, local tours and seaside. The relaxing and cosy setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Cefalu Beach and Madonie Regional Natural Park. In Termini Imerese, there are 15 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Termini Imerese
Cultural venues in the city include Antiquarium di Himera, Museo Motorismo Siciliano e Della Targa Florio and Himera. Notable city landmarks like Church and Convent of Saint Mary of Jesus and Church St. Nicholas of Bari might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Civic Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Termini Imerese. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hotel Il Gabbiano is located 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Termini Imerese can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast.
- Terre di Himera is 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star country house in Termini Imerese can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Agriturismo La Targa Florio is located within 4.2 mi (6.7 km) of the city centre. This 3-star farm house in Termini Imerese features free breakfast, a restaurant and free parking.
Popular places to visit in the area include Cefalu Beach, located 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from the city centre, and Madonie Regional Natural Park, which is 17.6 mi (28.4 km) away.
Getting around Termini Imerese
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Cerda Station or Termini Imerese Station. Termini Imerese might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Termini Imerese
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 11°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- About 20 millimetres of rain falls on Termini Imerese each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Termini Imerese?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Termini Imerese, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Termini Imerese?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Termini Imerese?
Termini Imerese Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Termini Imerese by Star Rating
- Accommodation near Termini Imerese Attractions
- More accommodation types in Termini Imerese
- Choose Your Termini Imerese Hotel Style
- Search Termini Imerese Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Termini Imerese
- Hotels Near Termini Imerese, Sicily
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends