Search Hotels in Trabia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 18 Jul 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 7 Oct 2018
Reviewed on 27 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 9 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 28 Aug 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Trabia has to offer including the seaside and restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Regional Gallery, Co-Cathedral of St. Mary of the Admiral and Church of San Cataldo.
- There are 58 hotels and other accommodation options in Trabia
- The closest major airport is in Palermo (PMO-Punta Raisi), 30.9 mi (49.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Trabia
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Regional Gallery, Co-Cathedral of St. Mary of the Admiral and Church of San Cataldo. Additionally, in the area you'll find San Giovanni degli Eremiti and Palermo Harbour.
Top places to visit in the area include Cathedral of Palermo, located 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the city centre, and Regional Archaeological Museum, which is 16.6 mi (26.7 km) away.
Getting around Trabia
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from San Nicola Tonnara Station or Trabia Station. Trabia might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Trabia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 11°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- Trabia gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°C