Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 29 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 4 Jan 2018
Reviewed on 20 Jul 2016
Visitors can enjoy all that Bagheria has to offer including the monuments, seaside and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art and museums. Around the area, top sights include Regional Gallery, Co-Cathedral of St. Mary of the Admiral and Church of San Cataldo.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodation options in Bagheria
- The closest major airport is in Palermo (PMO-Punta Raisi), 22.6 mi (36.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bagheria
Cultural venues in the city include Guttuso Museum, Drago Artecontemporanea and Pittala Gallery. The city is notable for landmarks like Corso Umberto I, Villa Palagonia and Madrice Bagheria. The city's natural beauty is on display at Capo Mongerbino, Mount Catalfano Park and Arco Azzurro.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Bagheria. Below is a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Bed & Breakfast Marina D'Aspra - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and convenient parking.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Regional Gallery, located 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the city centre, and Co-Cathedral of St. Mary of the Admiral, which is 7.7 mi (12.4 km) away.
Getting around Bagheria
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Bagheria Station. Bagheria may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bagheria
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 11°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- About 20 millimetres of rain falls on Bagheria each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Bagheria?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bagheria, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Bagheria?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Bagheria?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Bagheria?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Bagheria?
What's the best accommodation in Bagheria to be near historical sites?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Bagheria?
What is staying in Bagheria like?
What is there to see in Bagheria?
How can I get around Bagheria?
What's the seasonal weather like in Bagheria?
Bagheria Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Bagheria by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bagheria Airports
- Accommodation near Bagheria Attractions
- More accommodation types in Bagheria
- Choose Your Bagheria Hotel Style
- Search Bagheria Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Bagheria
- Hotels Near Bagheria, Sicily
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends