Search Hotels in Sukhumvit, Bangkok
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Sukhumvit, Bangkok
Reviewed on 9 Apr 2020
Reviewed on 18 Jun 2020
Reviewed on 1 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 9 Mar 2020
Sukhumvit is a metropolitan neighbourhood known for its fantastic nightlife and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including National Science Centre for Education and Gateway Ekamai Mall. Sukhumvit is a great base for exploring the greater Bangkok area, especially with so many hotels to choose from.
Staying in Sukhumvit
You’ll get to choose from several accommodation options in Sukhumvit, and travellers enjoy these top picks:
- Ariyasomvilla: 4-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Park Hyatt Bangkok: 5-star hotel featuring 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool and free valet parking. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Oriental Residence Bangkok: 5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and an indoor pool. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and quiet location.
Sukhumvit might not have accommodation options to suit your travel needs, so you might consider venturing to a different Bangkok neighbourhood for your stay. Wattana is a neighbourhood known for its array of dining options, fantastic nightlife and cosy cafes. This neighbourhood is home to 363 hotels and other accommodation options, including these top choices:
- Volve Hotel Bangkok: 3.5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- Adelphi Forty-Nine: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and proximity to public transport.
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at National Science Centre for Education, Suan Pakkard Palace or Jim Thompson House during your stay in Sukhumvit. You could also plan a visit to Gateway Ekamai Mall or Ekamai when you're visiting the neighbourhood.
Wattana is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like J Avenue Thonglor, Soi Thonglor Road and Ekamai while you're here. Gateway Ekamai Mall, EmQuartier and Summer Hill are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Bangkok.
Getting Around Sukhumvit and the Greater Bangkok Area
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Thong Lo Station, Ekkamai Station or Phrom Phong BTS Station. If you want to head out of town, you can hop aboard a train at Bangkok Khlong Tan Station.