Search Hotels in Bangkok Central Business District, Bangkok
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Bangkok Central Business District hotel prices
Top Trending Hotels Near Bangkok Central Business District, Bangkok
Reviewed on 9 Apr 2020
Reviewed on 27 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 18 Jun 2020
Reviewed on 1 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 1 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 3 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 9 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 10 Feb 2020
Visiting Bangkok Central Business District
Bangkok Central Business District is a metropolitan neighbourhood known for its fantastic nightlife and temples. You might plan a visit to Patpong Night Market while you're in town. Bangkok Central Business District's hotels make a great base for venturing out into the greater Bangkok area.
Staying in Bangkok Central Business District
Here are some accommodation choices in Bangkok Central Business District for you to consider:
- Bangkok Marriott Hotel The Surawongse: 5-star hotel with 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre, 14-minute walk from Patpong Night Market.
- Ariyasomvilla: 4-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Oriental Residence Bangkok: 5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and an indoor pool. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and quiet location.
Bangkok Central Business District may not have the type of accommodation you're looking for, so consider staying in a nearby Bangkok neighbourhood instead. Khlong Tan is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its array of dining options. This neighbourhood is home to 48 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Sukhumvit Park, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments: 5-star aparthotel featuring a golf course, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Our guests enjoy the aparthotel's spacious rooms and central location.
- Rezt Bangkok - Hostel: 2-star hostel featuring free WiFi, free self-parking and a terrace.
- Oneday Hostel Sukhumvit 26: 2-star hostel featuring a restaurant, free WiFi and a business centre. Our guests rate this hostel highly for its walkable location and helpful staff.
Exploring This Bangkok Neighbourhood
If you're looking forward to a day of shopping in Bangkok Central Business District, consider Emporium Shopping Complex, EmQuartier and Soi Cowboy, and pick out the perfect souvenir. Patpong Night Market and Benjasiri Park are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighbourhood.
Khlong Tan is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like K Village, Embassy of Hungary and Emporium Shopping Complex while you're here. While you're in Bangkok, you may also want to think about a visit to Benjasiri Park.
Getting Around Bangkok Central Business District and the Greater Bangkok Area
If you want to see more of the city, Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre Station is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include Phrom Phong BTS Station and Asoke BTS Station.