Visitors to Strathpeffer are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas. A top sight in the area is Inverness Castle.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodation options in Strathpeffer
- The closest major airport is in Inverness (INV), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Strathpeffer
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Upper Pump Room and Strathpeffer Pump Room. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Blackmuir Wood. Additionally, you might want to add Strathpeffer Pavilion to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Strathpeffer. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Coul House Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Highland Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking and a bar.
- MacKay's Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Inverness Castle, located 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from the centre of the city.
Dressing for Strathpeffer
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 17°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 17°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 13°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- About 916.90 millimetres of rain falls on Strathpeffer each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 17°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 1°C